Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Pics of Felicity's Work Gown

  1. #1
    Inactive Member margersk8's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 13th, 2004
    Posts
    147
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I bid on a work gown on ebay and it did not have tags and did not pay close enough attention and I won it and now I am worried that it is not authentic. Is the apron a different fabric than the cap and kerchief? Close ups of the work gown fabric and apron fabric would be helpful. It was advertised as authentic so this would really be helpful. Thank you.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member agcollector293110's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 28th, 2005
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have the work gown and would be happy to take pics for me but I don't know how [img]redface.gif[/img] ....If you could give me info on how to post it I would be happy to!!!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member slovejoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2005
    Posts
    705
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sometimes the tags are snipped because it's what is called a second, meaning there might have been something wrong with it. I have bought a second before and found nothing wrong. Sometimes they do come with missing pieces, does it have all the pieces? Sorry I don't have any photos, I love that dress but can't afford the going ebay price.
    Shanna

  4. #4
    Inactive Member wicksasc's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 1st, 2005
    Posts
    132
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have this outfit and yes, the apron is different from the hat and scarf. The apron has a cream on cream print/stitching on it so it has more texture.
    ~Stacie

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Southpaw22's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2005
    Posts
    258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just bought this outfit from the very same seller, and yes, it's authentic, and YES, IT'S BEAUTIFUL!! It just arrived two days ago. I buy oodles of stuff from this seller. No worries.

    Dani [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    check my dolls album!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member wicksasc's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 1st, 2005
    Posts
    132
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here is an album with photos of the dress and fabrics. My dress is authentic with Pleasant Company Tags.

    http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2114537876

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •